InterpretationThe definitions and rules of interpretation in this clause apply in within these terms and conditions of use (hereinafter the “Terms”).
Authorised Users: those employees, agents and independent contractors of the Customer who are authorised by the Customer to use the Services and the Documentation.
Code Contributor: any active contributor to Customer’s software projects who has made at least one commit in the last 90 days.
Documentation: the documents made available on-line or in other form to the Customer by Debricked which sets out a description of the Services, as updated and notified by Debricked to the Customer from time to time.
Services: the subscription services provided by Debricked to the Customer under this Agreement via Debricked or any other website notified to the Customer by Debricked from time to time, or in case of the on-premise Service, any internal web address designated by the Customer.
Software: the ‘Debricked’ online software provided by Debricked as part of the Services, as well as the Debricked software installed at Customer’s premises which communicates with and is updated through connection with the Debricked server.
These Terms and Conditions Apply to All Users
Regarding the Services we provide
- Debricked AB, company reg.nr. 559159–5730, (“Debricked”, “we”, “us” or “our”) has developed certain software applications and documentation which are either installed on site or made available to subscribers via the internet, for the purpose of facilitating our customers’ management of vulnerabilities and licenses found in their used open-source code and other components.
- You are most probably reading these Terms as you wish to access our Software, Services and/or Documentation. We would like to stress the importance of you reading them as they state what you need to pay attention to when doing so.
Relationship with other agreements
- Access to the Services is subject to Debricked having entered into a separate software subscription agreement (the “Agreement”) with a customer (the “Customer”). These Terms set forth the obligations which each individual end-user (henceforth “you”) must agree to before using Debricked’s Services. Please note that the Agreement may contain further requirements which the Customer must adhere to and inform you of, e.g., if you are an Authorized User or a Code Contributor.
- If any of the provisions of the Terms conflict with the provisions of the Agreement, the provisions of the Agreement shall govern.
Please read through the Terms
- Your access to, and use of, the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms you may not access the Service. Please read the Terms carefully.
You Must Observe the Following
Account creation and your password
- When creating an account and using the Services, you must
- provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times; and
- keep a secure and confidential password.
Prohibitions when using the Services
- When using the Services you may not
- access, store, distribute or transmit any device or anything (including any software, code file or programme) which may:
- impair or otherwise adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or network, any telecommunications service, equipment or network or any other service or device;
- prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect access to or the operation of any programme or data, including the reliability of any programme or data (whether by re-arranging, altering or erasing the programme or data in whole or part or otherwise);
- or adversely affect the user experience, including worms, trojan horses, viruses and other similar things or devices.
- except as may be allowed by any applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between the parties:
- and except to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms, attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Services (as applicable) in any form or media or by any means; or
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Software; or
- access all or any part of the Services and Documentation in order to build a product or service which competes with the Services and/or the Documentation; or
- use the Services and/or Documentation to provide Services to third parties; or
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Services and/or Documentation available to any third party; or
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Services and/or Documentation
Prohibitions regarding the content you create
- When using the Services you may not
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive;
- facilitates illegal activity;
- depicts sexually explicit images;
- promotes unlawful violence;
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability; or
- in a manner that is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property.
Violation of the Terms
- If you are in breach of these Terms, we may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability. Upon termination, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Services.
Regarding Your Personal Data
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Services.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.