# Supported Linux package managers
Apart from the various package managers used when coding we also support package managers for various Linux distributions, which makes it possible for you to find and monitor potential vulnerabilities of your server or Docker container.
To start tracking your server/Docker vulnerabilities you need to do a couple of things:
- Execute your package manager(s) list command and redirect the output to a text file:
- Debian, Ubuntu and most derivatives:
apt list --installed
- Alpine Linux, widely used by Docker containers
apk list --installed
- Snap, modern package manager supported on a wide range of dists:
snap list –color=never –unicode=never
- Flatpack, similar to Snap:
flatpak list –-app –-runtime –-system –-user
- Red Hat family of distributions:
apt list --installed > install_packages.txt
- You can now upload the outputted file(s) using our Manually creating a repository tutorial.