# Create an account
In order to try out our service, you need to create account. Luckily, this is very easy to do. Just navigate to https://debricked.com/ (opens new window) and click on "Start for Free".
# Sign up with email
To sign up using your email address, do the following steps:
- Fill in your email
- Fill in your details
- Set a good password for your account
# Sign up using GitHub SSO
You can also sign up using your GitHub account. To do so, click the GitHub button on the signup page, see below.
- Next, you can either choose an organization to connect to, or to continue without connecting to an organization.
- Choose the email address you want to use with your debricked account, and enter your name.
- Add a password. This is used to access the admin pages, not for logging in via GitHub. You can still use this password to log in, if you use your email instead of GitHub SSO, so make sure to choose a secure password.
- Once you have signed up, you get admin rights.
Even if you sign up using SSO, we require a password for the admin interface, due to the sensitive information. As an admin, you are allowed to:
- Add, remove, or edit users
- Change user permissions such as:
- Allow SSO
- Enforce comments when marking vulnerabilities as unaffected
- Allow users to snooze vulnerability automations
- Manage access tokens