# Create an account
In order to try out our service, you need to create account. Luckily, this is very easy to do. Just navigate to Debricked.com and click on "Start Trial".
# Sign up with email
To sign up using your email address, do the following steps:
- Fill in your name and email
- Fill in the company details
- Set a good password for your account
- Lastly, open the email sent by Debricked and verify your email by clicking the link in the email
Your new account is now created and verified. You may now login to start using the service.
# Sign up using GitHub SSO
You can also signup using your GitHub account. To do so, click the GitHub button on the signup page, see below.
- Next, you can either choose an organziation to connect to, or to continue without connecting to an organization.
- Choose the email address you want to use with your debricked account, and enter your name.
- Add a password. This is used to access the admin pages, not for logging in via GitHub. You can still use this password to log in, if you use your email instead of GitHub SSO, so make sure to choose a secure password.