# User settings
# Change password
To change your password, do the following.
- Under your own name (in the bottom left corner), click "User settings"
- Fill in your new password and your current one.
- Click on the save button to the right of the password fields
# Change language
To change the language in the tool,
- Go to the "User settings" view (see above)
- Under the Language drop-down, you may select a preferred language, or chose "by browser" which sets the language according to your browser settings.
- The setting will be automatically saved
# Enable two factor authentication (2FA)
To enable 2FA, go to the "User settings" view (see above), and follow the instructions under the section "Two Factor Authentication".
debAI is a personalized vulnerability score, based on your security preferences. Other metrics, such as the CVSS score, are the same for everyone, and are not adapted to user-specific needs. With debAI, you can get a score more adapted to your unique situation. By specifying your preferences, for example how you value confidentiality, integrity, and availability, you can affect the debAI score, and tune it to your needs. It can then be used as a tool in your prioritisation process when working with vulnerabilities inside the tool.
You can access the debAI settings under "Admin tools" -> "debAI settings".
You can configure the following settings inside the tool:
- Privileges required
- Attack vector
For the first five settings, you need to decide how important the aspect is on a scale from 0 to 10. If set to 0 this aspect will be completely ignored by debAI when prioritising vulnerabilities, and if set to 10, vulnerabilities with a confidentiality impact it will have a bigger effect on the resulting debAI score. The Attack vector works slightly differently. Instead, it defines if you wish to prioritise local/physical attacks, or network attacks. If you leave it at the default setting, they will be treated equally.
# Delete user account
In order to delete your user account:
- Go to user settings, "Your name (bottom left) -> User settings".
- Click on "Delete account" and confirm.
If you are the only administrator, the whole company account along with all data and users will be deleted. If you want to keep the company account, make sure to give someone else admin rights before deleting your account.